Office / Store Hours
- Summer hours
- 9:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Friday-Saturday)
- 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Sunday-Thursday)
- Fall hours
- 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (Friday-Saturday)
- 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM (Sunday-Thursday)
- Winter hours
- 10:00 AM- 5:00PM
- Generators are not permitted at the Inn Town Campground.
- Please note that facilities are for registered campers only. All visitors must check in with the office upon arrival. Click here for guest information.
- You may listen to music or watch outdoor TVs at your site, but please keep it at a volume that does not disturb neighboring campers.
- Our quiet hours are from 9:00 PM to 8:00 AM. We strictly enforce these hours so all campers can enjoy their stay.
- You may check – in between 3:00 PM-8pm, and check – out is 11:00 AM. No arrivals after 10pm.
- Please camp in the site you reserve.
- A Recreational Vehicle may be removed from the premises without judicial hearing if the occupant has been in the park for 30 days or less for any of the following reasons:
(1) failed to pay his/her occupancy in the park
(2) failed to comply with the park’s rules and regulations – Pursuant to CA Civil Code Sections 799.22 et seq.
(3) failure to vacate on a specified date – Pursuant to CA Civil Code Section 1866
- Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone and will not be responsible for accidents, injuries or loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. By making this reservation you acknowledge and agree to these terms.
- The Inn Town Campground requires full payment with a credit card upon booking.
- We allow cash and credit card payments for walk-in reservations, however we require a valid credit card on-file.
- We have a two-night minimum for weekends (Glamping & RVs: April – October) (Tent Camping: May – October)
April- October). Three night minimum for Memorial Day & Labor Day weekends.
Each of our ADA sites will be released for the general public to reserve only when all other similar sites have been booked.
- Cancellation policy:
- Reservations are subject to a 10% cancellation processing fee until the cancellation window closes, at which time the reservation becomes non-refundable and non-changeable.
- The RV & Tent cancellation window is 1 week (June-July-August) and 72 hours (September-May)
- The Glamping & Riverside Retro cancellation window is 1 week for all reservations.
- Major holidays also have a 1 week cancellation window (MLK, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas).
- Campsite occupancy:
- Our RV site occupancy is based on one tow vehicle & trailer, or one motorhome & tow vehicle. Please do not park more than one RV in any site. Each site is limited to 6 people max occupancy (ages 4 & up). Tents are not allowed at RV sites. All RVs must be motorized or have a tow vehicle capable of moving the RV when and if required.
- Our Tent site occupancy is based on one vehicle and 4 adults (families welcome, not to exceed 6 guests per site). There is an extra vehicle charge of $10 per night, per vehicle (max 1 extra vehicle, but please check site descriptions as not all sites can accommodate two vehicles).
- Our Glamping Tent occupancy includes 1 car and two people. Extra vehicles will have to park in overflow parking and will be charged $10 per night. Most Glamping Tents have one queen bed that can accommodate 2 people, however two tents have four twin beds that can sleep 4 (G2 and G20). G20, the family glamping tent has a queen bed and bunk beds. Cots are available, due to the size of the tent, we recommend only one cot per glamping tent (queen sized bed only), no linens included.
- Riverside Retro Trailer occupancy is 2 adults and 2 children (or 1 adult and 3 children). The bunk beds are designed for children, so no more then 2 adults in the trailer. If you have a 3rd child you can convert the dinette into a bed, linens not included, and there is an additional $10 for the extra child.
- For most sites, you may bring one extra vehicle for $10 per night (max 1 extra vehicle per site; please check site descriptions as not all sites can accommodate two vehicles)
- Friendly dogs are welcome at the Inn Town Campground for a fee of $5 per night for Tent & RV sites, and, $20 for select Glamping Tents. There is a limit of two dogs per site. The Riverside Retro Trailer does not allow dogs.
- The maximum length of stay is 14 nights within one month.
- Interested in checking out the campground? The Inn Town Campground welcomes visitors, please stop by the camp store during office hours.
- The Inn Town Campground is focused on the enjoyment of our facility by all of our registered campers. Some of our registered campers would like to have guests come and visit them during their stay. Our goal is to support this without impacting the experience of other campers.
- CHECK IN/HOURS
- All guests must be pre-registered at the office, by the camping party, before the arrival of the guests.
- Guests of registered campers must sign in at the office upon arrival and check out at time of departure.
- Guests are allowed at the campground between the hours of 10am and 8pm
- The daytime guest fee is:
- $5 for adults and children
- FREE for little ones 3 and under
- Parking is limited and not guaranteed to be available for guests
- Guest vehicles are not permitted at the campsites
- Staff will direct you where to park when you register at the office
- Be aware that you will have to park and walk to the site you are visiting
- The number of people including registered campers and day guests may not exceed the maximum occupancy rate of the site.
- Tent and RV sites- 6 people max (no more than four adults)
- Glamping Tents- 4 people max
- Guests may not bring pets to the campground
- Pets may not be left in cars on or off site while here
- Due to our permitted campground occupancy guests are not allowed during Memorial Day, Labor Day and 4th of July weekends
LOCAL OPTIONS FOR CAMPERS AND GUESTS
Our objective for all our campers is to have an awesome vacation experience. The guest policy is designed with that in mind. If you would like suggestions for local options to join with guests, Nevada City features a number of facilities, venues, and activities that provide great options to hang out and have fun. Let us help you find the right option – just stop by the camp store and ask our staff!
The Inn Town Campground reserves the right to not allow guests for any reason. Any behavior of a guest that violates our campground policies may result in the guest(s) and/or registered camper(s) being asked to leave without a refund.
- Glamping Tents 2 and 11 have four twin beds, please note that there is no additional space for extra guests in these tents. The price for the glamping tents with 4 twins includes up to 4 guests.
- All of the glamping tents with a queen sized bed can accommodate a cot, please note that there is an additional charge of $10 for extra guests. We recommend a max occupancy of 3 guests in the tents, but if your family would like to add additional child, please call to speak with one of our staff. Please note that the cots do not include linens, please bring a sleeping bag. If you will need a cot, please request one prior to arrival, especially if you will be a late arrival.
- All of the glamping tents are non-smoking, smoking at the Inn Town Campground is only allowed in designated areas.
- Dogs are allowed in glamping tents 1-8 with an additional charge of $20/per night, 2 dogs max. Dogs may not be left in the tents unattended, please note that there is a fine of $100 for any unattended dogs in the glamping tents.
- Glamping tents will have access to picnic tables near their tents, but please note due to the hilly landscape, not all tents have a picnic table right next to their tent. All campers will have access to the community gathering area with picnic tables, BBQs and a communal wood burning fire pit.
- Please note that we ask campers not to cook inside the tents.
- Pitch your own tents are not allowed in the glamping tent areas, if you’re interested in having additional guests camp in a tent, please rent a tent site in addition to your glamping tent (same goes with RVs and vans).
- All glamping tents have a front door and a canvas zippered back door. There is an internal lock on the glamping tent doors, but the tents do not lock from the outside, we recommend guests leave their valuables in their car during the day.
- Friendly reminder that the glamping tents are not heated and are a short walking distance from the bathroom blocks (which include indoor and outdoor showers, bathrooms and an outdoor dish washing station).
- RV sites can accommodate one tow vehicle & trailer, or one motorhome & tow vehicle. Please do not park more than one RV in any site. Occupancy is 4 adults (families welcome, not to exceed 6 guests per site, children ages 4-17, kids 0-3 free). Tents are not allowed at RV sites.
- Full hook up RV sites include: water, electric, sewer and a picnic table. Water and electric RV sites include: water, electric and a picnic table. Please note that Cable and Satellite connections are not available at our RV sites. Free wifi in the campground.
- Please ensure your connection to the sewer outlet is threaded; this is a requirement in the state of California.
- Please do not discharge gray or black water tanks anywhere except the site sewer drop or dump station.
- Please do not wash RVs, cars, trucks or other vehicles at your space. California is still in drought and we encourage water conservation.
- The water pressure to each site is about 50 psi. We highly recommend a pressure regulator for your water connection to ensure any spikes in pressure do not damage your RV.
- All RVs must be motorized or have a tow vehicle capable of moving the RV when and if required.
- The Riverside Retro is for use at the Inn Town Campground only, the trailer is not available for use at other locations.
- The trailer has a queen bed and small bunks, ideal set up for 2 adults and 2 children. Sorry, no adults in the bunks (they’re too small, trust us).
- No pets allowed.
- The kitchen includes a microwave, 2 burners, sink, dishes, coffee maker and fridge, there is no oven.
- If you’ve never camped in a RV please note that the bathroom is on the smaller side, but if you need more space, remember you’ve got access to the Commons and the Inn Town Campground bathroom blocks. It includes a shower/toilet/sink and vanity.
- All campsites at the Inn Town Campground are non smoking, including the Riverside Retro.
- The Riverside Retro does not have a television.
- We are requiring a 2 night stay for all reservations, due to the additional cleaning required. Check-in is 3pm, check out is at 11am, once again due to the additional cleaning we will not be able to accommodate early or late check-outs. A three night minimum applies for Memorial Day & Labor Day weekends.
- Tent Site Occupancy based on one vehicle and 4 adults (families welcome, not to exceed 6 guests per site). Extra vehicle charge is $10 per night, max 2 vehicles (not all sites can accommodate two vehicles and extra cars may have to park in overflow).
- Dogs welcome, extra fee of $5 per dog, 2 dogs max per campsite.
- We do allow propane / gas fire pits at individual sites and have several for rent at the camp store. Please do not burn anything other than propane in the fire pits. Charcoal BBQs are not allowed at the tent sites due to fire danger, please use the BBQs at The Commons or by the North Bathrooms.
- Please no travel trailers in tent sites.
- 2 tents per campsite max.
- The Inn Town Campground pool is for registered campers only, sorry no day use passes.
- The pool is seasonal and open Mid May-October 6th, weather permitting.
- The pool is not heated.
- The hours of operation 9am- 8pm (June-July), August-October 9am- dusk.
- Please no glass in the swimming pool area.
- Sorry, no dogs allowed.
- No life guard on duty.
- Check out of the campground is 11am, this includes the pool and the Commons area.
- Reservations with 5 or more campsites (tent/RV or glamping) are subject to the Inn Town Campground group booking policy as follows:
- If you wish to book more than 3 months in advance, we are happy to block sites for 15 days for individual group members to finalize their plans. Each member that books a site will be responsible for their own reservation. Those reservations will be subject to our standard cancellation policy. After 15 days, any un-reserved sites will be released.
- Group reservations made 3 months or closer to arrival must be paid in full at time of booking. These reservations will be subject to a 10% cancellation fee until 30 days before arrival, at which point the reservations become non-refundable and non-changeable.
- Communal spaces cannot be reserved for exclusive use and are first-come, first-served.
- Please observe max occupancy in communal spaces and camp sites, especially the kitchen and dining area.
- Due to our use permit, group events can only be for campers, campground facilities are for registered campers only.
- The Inn Town Campground must have the name and contact information for all the individual campers, if you book multiples sites, please contact us with the camper’s name and telephone number.
- The Inn Town Campground welcomes groups of registered campers gathering together for special occasions like birthdays, family reunions etc. All campground policies apply to group campers gathering for special occasions. Communal spaces including the Commons building, Amphitheater and BBQ areas are for all of our campers to use and are not available to reserve. As a group, campers are welcome to gather together at one specific campsite, reserved by a member of your group to visit and celebrate. We do ask that you be respectful of other campers and not expand your gathering into other campsites that are not reserved by one of your group. Please consider common courtesy and campground etiquette. Walk around not through other campsites that are not reserved by one of your group. During quiet hours no noise should be heard from outside of your specific campsite.
- The Inn Town Campground is located in a CalFire “Very High Fire Severity Hazard” area. Please be fire conscious when visiting the campground.
- We do allow propane / gas fire pits at individual sites and have several for rent at the camp store. Please do not burn anything other than propane in the fire pits.
- Wood burning is not permitted at individual campsites, please visit the communal stage area for a group campfire.
- Please be a responsible pet owner while visiting the Inn Town Campground.
- Friendly dogs may stay for $5 per night, per pet with a max of 2 in the tent and RV sites.
- A limited number of Glamping Tents allow dogs (but not other pets). Please check the Glamping Tents for dog friendly options, glamping tents 1-8 are dog friendly, and will be charged $20/night per dog. The other Glamping Tents do not allow any pets.
- Dogs must be leashed or in an enclosure at all times.
- Dogs may not be left alone.
- Campers must clean up after your dog. We will ask careless owners to leave.
- Please refrain from bringing any dogs into the buildings, with the exception of service dogs, please note this includes the bathrooms and swimming pool.
- We will ask owners with aggressive or excessively loud animals to leave without refund.
- We are a non smoking campground.
- We do not allow smoking inside or within 20 feet of Glamping Tents, buildings, pool and communal areas.
- You may smoke in the designated smoking areas only, due to high fire danger in our area, all of our campsites will be non-smoking.