The Inn Town Campground is looking for hiring.
On Site Night Host:
Hours: 7:30pm onward
The Night Host is the face of the campground after hours. Their responsibility is to ensure the campground policies outside of the camp store hours. Must be able to possess exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills. Ensure guests have a positive experience.
- Key person for customers to interact with outside of camp store hours
- Maintain quiet hours
- Rent camp sites
- Inspect facilities
- Greet, register, and direct guests to assigned sites
- Make and confirm reservations
- Record guest comments or complaints, referring customers to owner as necessary
- Lock buildings
- Do rounds of campground
- Answer inquiries pertaining to services, guest registration, and travel directions, or make recommendations regarding shopping, dining, entertainment and outdoor recreation
- Check car tags to ensure all vehicles on site are registered campers
- Work well unsupervised with ability to independently make decisions and take appropriate action
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Ability to manage your time efficiently with multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance and interact positively with guests
- Must maintain a professional manner under stress and have excellent communication skills
- Meticulous, conscientious, reliable, honest, friendly
- Understanding of campground best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Night host must supply their own RV or Tiny Home
For details on compensation and rental agreements, please contact us directly at email@example.com, current position must be available to start by July 1st, 6 month commitment required.