Historic CemeteriesRV Rentals
BRING YOUR CAMPER OR YOUR TENT
- Decorate your campsite: bring the graveyard, skeletons, ghosts and witches with you!
- Carve pumpkins, this is a great activity to do on a picnic table at your campsite.
- Plan a scavenger hunt, send the kids hunting through out camp.
- Do a costume parade, take a walk around the campground in your costume.
- Dress up the dog, pack a costume for the four legged member of your family.
- Make a Halloween garland, whether it’s kids paper crafts, colorful pendants or a spooky combination of goodies, it’s definitely a fun way to dress up your camper or campsite.
- Decorate the picnic table with your favorite fall items (mini pumpkins, lanterns, fake crows, fairy lights, leaves).
- Bring along a skeleton, whether he/she is part of your campsite or just a decoration, think about how you want to dress him/her up.
- Take part in the campground’s outdoor movies, pack an extra blanket for the kids to be warm and let them enjoy a night outside watching a Halloween themed movie.
- Trick or treat with your fellow campers.
- Kid friendly
- Decorations encouraged
- Costumes welcome
- Skeletons galore
- Festive for the entire month of October