With a high in the 80’s this week, we are all very excited about the promise of summer days. But, why wait till summer to go camping? We’re so excited to get outside and play that we’ve added a special spring week day discount! Book any night Monday- Thursday (May 8th- May 25th 2017) and receive a 25% discount on your stay. Offer valid only for new reservations booked online after May 4th. 2017.
Our early spring campers are really enjoying the campground; we’ve had cornhole games, outdoor movies, s’mores, outdoor picnics and great times sitting by the fire…
If you’re looking for upcoming activities, this weekend alone has a ton of things to do:
- Nevada County Narrow Gauge Railbus, Saturdays
- Glamping Yoga Retreat Sold Out (May 5th-7th)
- Nevada City Dirt Classic (May 7th and May 20th)
- Nevada City First Friday Art Walk (May 5th, June 2nd, July 7th and August 4th)
- Nevada City Craft Fair (May 5th)
- Buttermilk Bend Wildflowers Hike (weekends till mid-May)
- Spring flowers at Empire Mine State Park
- Grass Valley Car Show (May 6th)
- Blue Marble Jubliee (May 6th)
- Nevada City Summer Camp Fair (May 6th)
- The Center for the Arts Family Day
- Nevada City Farmers Market (May 6th)
We’ve got some other fun events coming up at the campground this month too. We’re kicking off our kids craft program this Saturday, hosting the Bear Yuba Land Trust Fireside Chats on Wednesday, May 17th and continuing our weekend outdoor movie screenings on Fridays & Saturdays. And for those of you looking to play outside, the new Hoot Trail in Nevada City is a great addition to our local trail network.
We know you’re all interested in knowing when the pool will be finished. We’re happy to say that the we are now ready for plaster and plan to have the pool up and ready by Memorial Day weekend.
Finally, many thanks again to Southwest Airlines for including us in this month’s airline magazine. There’s a lot to do this summer and we’d be so excited if you decide to come camping with us. No mater what type of camping you decide, rent a RV, pack your tent or stay in a glamping tent, we look forward to welcoming you to Nevada City.