Love is in the air, who’s ready for Valentine’s Day? We got together with local photographer Lenakaland Photography to help showcase some ideas on how you can decorate your camp site to celebrate your loved one.
Ten tips to spending Valentine’s Day at the campground:
- Bring Champagne, wine or sparkling cider
- Pack a special chocolate or holiday candy
- Sit by the camp fire and roast some marshmallows
- Bring balloons
- Spend the night outside, whether it’s a getaway or a staycation
- If it’s winter and you can’t celebrate Valentine’s Day at the campground, book a special trip for a warmer date and give your family the gift of a future trip.
- Make a homemade garland
- Get take out or make a picnic and eat outside
- Go for a nature hike (join the Inn Town Campground/Folk Trails Hike on February 14th to learn about local history).
- Sit outside and look at the stars