Halloween weekend at the campground was a blast, thanks to all the campers who brought their holiday spirit. Here are a few photos from around the campground, but my top 10 suggestions for your Halloween camping:
- Decorate your campsite: bring the graveyard, skeletons, ghosts and witches with you!
- Carve pumpkins, this is a great activity to do on a picnic table at your campsite.
- Plan a scavenger hunt, send the kids hunting through out camp.
- Do a costume parade, take a walk around the campground in your costume.
- Dress up the dog, pack a costume for the four legged member of your family.
- Make a Halloween garland, whether it’s kids paper crafts, colorful pendants or a spooky combination of goodies, it’s definitely a fun way to dress up your camper or campsite.
- Decorate the picnic table with your favorite fall items (mini pumpkins, lanterns, fake crows, fairy lights, leaves).
- Bring along a skeleton, whether he/she is part of your campsite or just a decoration, think about how you want to dress him/her up.
- Take part in the campground’s outdoor movies, pack an extra blanket for the kids to be warm and let them enjoy a night outside watching a Halloween themed movie.
- Trick or treat with your fellow campers.
The Inn Town Campground celebrates and decorates for Halloween for the entire month of October, so it’s not too early to start planning your next fall camping trip!